We are here to support you in the path to adapting to the new social distance expectations
Similar to other healthcare providers, eyecare professionals are greatly impacted due to the close proximity between patients, customers, clinicians and staff.
Topcon Healthcare is constantly looking for ways to enable safer and better care. Telehealth provides a great opportunity to enhance social distance, while enabling healthcare providers to continue their important work.
Get free access to Harmony’s telehealth portal
*This offer is for a period of 3 months or as long as the COVID-19 situation requires.We reserve the right to extend or modify the offer period at our sole discretion.
Access to Artificial Intelligence
RetCAD by Thirona automatically analyses your colour fundus images for the presence of Age-related Macular Degeneration (AMD) and Diabetic Retinopathy (DR).
Remote Consultation and Telemedicine
To Sign up for your free trial of Harmony please submit the form below.
TOPCON vs. COVID-19: 3 MONTH* TRIAL
1. What does the free trial include? And how does the free trial work?
Try our Harmony Services and access to RetCAD** for free. You do not require a credit card to access this free subscription trial.At the end of your 3 month* trial, your access will automatically end. If you want to avoid interruption to your services, please contact a member of our sales team at thsemea.sales(at)topcon.com.
Your trial entitles you to:
• A personal licence to create an account and use Harmony Cloud for simple data management
• Remote Consultation and Telemedicine, enabling you to send and receive referrals and second opinions to other Harmony Cloud users within your network
• Manual upload of images into Harmony
• RetCAD AI analysis for the first 500 users*
2. When does the trial period officially begin?
Once you register for the trial, our team will require 2-3 working days to process your account. We will contact you as soon as your account has been activated. Your trial period begins from the day we send this notification and continues until the end of the Campaign, which will run for a period of 3 months**. We encourage you to register as soon as possible so that you can maximise the time left in the free trial period. When the trial expires, your access will be limited to only viewing your inputted data on Harmony, until you register for our full services. We recommend that you export your data prior to the end of your trial.
3. What does the full Harmony solution include?
• Extensive data management
• EMR/PMS Integrations
• Unlimited Device integrations to connect your examination devices regardless of their brand and type, DICOM or other, including automated image upload.
• Remote Consultation and Telemedicine, enabling you to send and receive referrals and second opinions to other Harmony users within your organisation
• Automatic Image analysis integration through AI
• Access organisational statistics on performed examinations
Contact our sales team for a customised quote and more information on the options available to you.
4. How do I sign up for the full subscription for Harmony?
You can contact a member of our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the right plan you require. We encourage you to do this before the end of your trial period so that you can continue with access to Harmony without interruption.
5. What is RetCAD?
RetCAD is Thirona’s Automated Medical Image Analysis software that analyses colour fundus images for the presence of Age-related Macular Degeneration and Diabetic Retinopathy. Thirona has kindly provided access to RetCAD for the first 500 users who register for a free trial of Harmony. You can let us know whether you would like to add the RetCAD feature when you sign up. If you have missed out, RetCAD is also available with our full Harmony subscription. Please note that RetCAD is only available in Europe. You can familiarise yourself with Thirona and RetCAD on the Thirona website.
6. I need approval from my employer. What if I need more time?
When the trial expires, you can still use Harmony to view your inputted data. We will store and maintain your data for 60 days, after which we will automatically close your account and delete your data. A member of our sales team will be in contact with you before that happens.
7. What if I decide not to continue to the full subscription of Harmony?
You will be able to manually download your data up until 60 days after the end of the trial, after which we will automatically delete your data. If you require our services to extract your data, this will incur additional costs.
8. How do I cancel my trial?
You can cancel your trial at any time by letting us know at Thsemea.support(at)topcon.com
9. Is my data safe?
*RetCAD is only available for the first 500 users who register for Harmony under this Campaign.
**or otherwise for a period modified by us. We reserve the right to end or modify the trial at any time, without notice and in our sole discretion.
Features at your hand with your free account
With a paid plan you will also get…
Ready to find your Perfect Solution
Connect with An expert or schedule a software demonstration