Developer (Several open positions)
Who we are:
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology. Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Corporation. It specializes in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Its main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Its solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals In Finland
What we offer:
- Good salary together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Career development – a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
What we’re looking for:
All coders are welcome to apply for the position but the best match would be proficient in the following skills:
- Agile software design and development
- Java, JPA, Maven, JUnit, MariaDB, Continuous integration and JIRA
- Finnish language skills are required due to the documentation being only in Finnish. We also expect good English skills, as our official company language is English.
How to apply:
Please send your application (including salary request) together with your CV to THSEMEA.Recruiting(at)topcon.com. Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, and we will contact each applicant personally by email. If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact hiring manager Ari Luoma at aluoma(at)topcon.com or +358 50 345 9732.
We look forward to hearing from you!