Who we are:
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. It specializes in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Its main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Its solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals in Finland.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for two DevOps engineers to work with our platform products Harmony RS and RDx. You will have a key role in developing our new solutions and bringing new deployment technologies into our existing products. You will also act as a technical specialist in our delivery projects and assist in the development of our delivery process. Your closest colleagues are other devops engineers, system specialists, project managers other members of the technical team. You will also work closely with the product development team and participate in creating cloud and software architecture.
Since we are looking to recruit multiple people, it is possible to adjust roles according to your skills and preferences.
Your main responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of automation
- Deployment of new server environments and maintaining existing installations
- Participation in customer projects in a specialist role
- Installation, upgrades and configuration of Topcon software in customer environments
- System monitoring and second / third level support
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Documentation of performed installations and tasks
You will succeed in the position, if:
- You are an independent and solution-oriented doer, and take responsibility for your own work
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
- You are fluent in English – knowledge of Finnish is a benefit but not mandatory
- You live in Finland and can work at our Helsinki or Oulu office
We also value:
- You have 3-5 years of experience of working in a relevant position
- Capability to prioritize and make decisions in a changing environment
- Understanding of the healthcare sector
Keywords of this position: Azure, Kubernetes, Linux, Ansible, scripting, EFK / ELK stack, Kafka, Debian, Firewalls, Data security, VPN, SSL, Proxy, SQL, Java
What we offer:
- Competitive salary together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Career development – a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
How to apply:
Please send your application (including salary request) together with your CV to THSEMEA.Recruiting(at)topcon.com.