DevOps Team Lead
Want to have a key role in developing processes related to product delivery together with your team? Do you dream of working with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe? Great, because we have a job opening for you!
Who is Topcon?
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. We specialise in providing modern software solutions for eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Our primary target is to offer the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Our solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions, including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and ground-breaking remote diagnostic technology.
What kind of work is this?
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to work with our platform products Harmony RS and RDx and to lead the DevOps team. As a team lead you are responsible for the team’s efficiency and quality of work as well as wellbeing of the team members. You will have a key role in developing our new solutions and bringing new deployment technologies into our existing products. You will also act as a technical specialist in our delivery projects and assist in the development of our delivery process. Your closest colleagues are other devops engineers, system specialists, project managers other members of the technical team. You will also work closely with the product development team and participate in creating cloud and software architecture.
Your main responsibilities:
- Development and maintenance of automation
- Planning, developing and leading work of the team
- Establishing processes and following up on progress
- Deployment of new server environments and maintaining existing installations
- Participation in customer projects in a specialist role
- Disaster recovery and business continuity
- Documentation of performed installations and tasks
Why should I apply for a job at Topcon Healthcare Solutions?
You can come here as you are. We appreciate all personality types and truly believe that a good team consists of a wide range of different, unique characters. Our team of over 60 professionals in Finland has a relaxed atmosphere, and we think that a bit of humour makes work a lot easier.
You will be involved in a great workplace with a start-up atmosphere. You will sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. Our team is at the cutting edge of the software and technology industry and is constantly following industry trends.
You don’t have to get stuck in your career development, because you’ll have a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities. We are growing fast and you can grow with us to the role of scrum master, for example. In addition, we offer you job rotation options between and within our functions.
In return for your input we offer you a competitive salary, bonus program and benefits such as a lunch benefit, education program, sports and culture vouchers and leisure-time insurance.
What do you expect from me?
You will succeed in this position if:
- You have Team lead experience and/or proven track record of developing DevOps prosesses
- You are capable of prioritizing and making decisions in a changing environment
- You take responsibility of your and the team’s work and communicate efficiently to key stakeholders
- You are process oriented and interested in developing both technical solutions and ways of working
- You are fluent in English – knowledge of Finnish is a benefit but not mandatory
- You live in Finland and can work at our Helsinki or Oulu office
We also value:
- Understanding of the healthcare sector
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field
Key words of this position: Azure, Kubernetes, Linux, Ansible, scripting, EFK / ELK stack, Kafka, Debian, Firewalls, Data security, VPN, SSL, Proxy, SQL, Java
I want this job! What should I do next?
If this job excited you and you identified yourself with the description of the person we are looking for, please send your application (including salary request) with your CV to thsemea.recruiting(at)topcon.com and we will see if we would fit together!
Candidates are considered on a rolling basis, and we will contact each applicant personally by email.