Who we are:
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. It specializes in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Its main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Its solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals in Finland.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a Product Owner for our healthcare software platform at our HQ in the downtown of Oulu. Besides Oulu site, your closest colleagues are working in the USA and in Germany where the product managers reside in.
Your role would be between our Product Manager and the development team at Oulu. While the product manager is responsible for the market needs, you would, in the end, decide what ends up in each version release in collaboration with the team.
In addition to above, your responsibilities are:
- Managing the product development backlog
- Specifying and managing the product requirements and user stories with the help of the product management team
- Keep stakeholders up to date with the team’s progress
Proficiency in JIRA, Agile project management and development in general is seen as an advantage.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Career development – a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
How to apply:
Please send your application (including salary request) together with your CV to THSEMEA.Recruiting(at)topcon.com. We will contact each applicant personally by email.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact hiring manager Ville Wuotila, +358 50 588 7382 on Thurdays, 9-11 am (GMT +3).