Who we are:
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. It specializes in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Its main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Its solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals in Finland.
Topcon is in an exciting growth phase. We are establishing a new Customer Success unit and looking for an experienced Service manager at our office in Kamppi, Helsinki.
What we are looking for:
As our Service Manager, you are our customers’ representative at Topcon. You understand our customers’ business processes and the value we bring to the table. You are the main contact person for our direct customers and distributors. You work closely with different functions in the company (sales, technical teams, product management and development) and communicate with multiple stakeholders. Your days are versatile, constituting of tasks like managing service and change requests, holding service reviews, organizing small projects (such as upgrades) as well as after-sales.
You find it important to reach goals, meet deadlines and take responsibility of your tasks. When needed, you hold the customer’s hand and create trusting relationships. You also help our sales by bringing your expertise to the table when creating tenders. This is a new team, and you will have a key role in defining processes and ways of working both within Topcon and with customers.
The Service Manager’s core tasks are to:
- Improve customer service experience, engage customers and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate reports
To succeed in this position you should have:
- Customer service-oriented attitude
- Capability to prioritise and make decisions in a changing environment
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar position
- Excellent English and Finnish communication skills, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. health technology)
- Possibility to live in Finland and to work at our Helsinki office
We also value:
- Experience in customer and/or distributor interface
- Knowledge of the healthcare sector and eye care segment especially
- Understanding of ITIL, cloud services and technical architectures
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus program together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
How to apply:
We will fill this position as soon as we find the right candidate, so we highly recommend you submit your application and CV including salary request to thsemea.recruiting(at)topcon.com. We will contact each applicant personally by email.
If you require more information, please contact Operations Director Elisa Laurila (+358 40 709 3680) during following time slots:
- Tuesday 04.05 at 13:00 – 14:00
- Tuesday 11.05 at 09:00 – 10:00
Please also see our other open positions