Who we are:
Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. We specialise in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Our main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Our solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals in Finland.
What we’re looking for:
We are looking for a System Administrator to join our team in Finland. You can work in either of our offices, Helsinki or Oulu. Your main goal is to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently. You are responsible for our software and hardware infrastructure, our office networks and security policy. You have a key role in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of our systems, policies and procedures. You work closely with every department at EMEA and collaborate with your counterparts in Europe and the US. You participate or have a lead role in internal projects such as system migrations and quality projects (for example ISO-27001). You will report to Operations Director. This is a new role, and you can influence how the role is structured depending on your competence. You also have the option to work part time (e.g. 80 %).
Your responsibilities are:
- Managing networks, servers, and internal software
- Account and workstation management
- Installing and configuring software and hardware
- Ensuring security through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Auditing systems and processes and assessing their outcomes
- Building an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Candidates with different levels of experience can apply for the position. However, the best match would have the following:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of technology management, information security and computer hardware/software systems
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation
- Knowledge of various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-driven and result-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English, Finnish seen as an advantage
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonus program together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Career development – a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
How to apply:
Please send your application (including salary request) together with your CV to THSEMEA.Recruiting(at)topcon.com. We will contact each applicant personally by email. The position will be filled as soon as we find the right person.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact hiring manager Elisa Laurila, [email protected], +358 40 7093680.