Topcon Healthcare sees eye health differently. Our vision is to empower providers with smart, value-driven and efficient technologies for enhanced care. Keeping pace with the ever-changing landscape of the healthcare industry, Topcon Healthcare offers the latest integrated solutions including advanced multimodal imaging, vendor-neutral data management and groundbreaking remote diagnostic technology.
Topcon Healthcare Solutions EMEA is part of Topcon Healthcare Corporation. It specializes in providing modern software solutions to eye care (e.g. optical stores, eye clinics). Its main target is to provide the whole workflow from the clinical device connection to archiving and telemedicine. Its solutions have been designed in cooperation with physicians and other healthcare professionals to offer excellent usability and performance. Our customers are optical retailers, clinics and hospitals.
At Topcon, we have a great spirit of doing things. You may still sense the enthusiasm and can-do attitude of a startup company while our global parent company brings stability and supports our product development and growth. We are a team of over 60 professionals in Finland.
We are looking for a System Specialist to join our team.
- What we offer:
- Good salary together with benefits such as lunch benefit, sports & culture vouchers and a leisure-time insurance
- A valued and important role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- Career development – a chance to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Great workplace with a start-up atmosphere – we consistently score very well in our employee surveys
- Flexible hours, with a focus on work-life balance
- Chance to work with products that truly improve the quality of life for people across the globe
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a full-time System Specialist at our office in Kamppi, Helsinki. You can be an already experienced professional or a fresh graduate looking for a junior position. Your role would be to act as a technical specialist in our delivery projects and as part of multi-professional team. Your closest colleagues are project managers, service managers and other members of the technical team.
Your responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Deployment of new server environments and maintaining existing installations
- Installation, upgrades and configuration of Topcon software in customer environments
- Participation in delivery projects in a specialist role
- System monitoring and second level support
- Documentation of performed installations and tasks
You will succeed in this position if:
- You have knowledge of Windows workstation and Linux server environments with command line tools, networking and data security
- You have previous relevant experience or a degree in a relevant field, or you’re just about to graduate
- You are fluent in English – knowledge of Finnish is a benefit but not mandatory
- You are a spontaneous, independent and solution oriented. You take responsibility for your own work and are eager to learn and grow in your career
These are seen as an advantage:
- Knowledge of cloud services and/or SQL databases
- Automation of installations and configuration management
Technical keywords to describe the challenges in this position: Linux, Debian, RedHat, Network, Firewalls, Data security, VPN, SSL, SQL, Monitoring tools, Web servers, Azure, Java, Docker, Kubernetes, html/xml, Data storage
How to apply:
Please send your application (including salary request) together with your CV to thsemea.recruiting(at)topcon.com before February 28th, 2021. We will start going through the applications during the application period and will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact hiring manager Jenni Björkman (+358 40 525 2282) during the following time slots:
- Tue 9.2.2021 14:00-15:00
- Tue 15.2.2021 14:00-15:00
See also our other open positions: https://topconhealth.eu/careers/
We look forward to hearing from you!